Cloud Desktops (DaaS)
Cloud-based access to business apps and desktops on any device
A Cloud Desktops enables productivity from anywhere with internet connectivity. Know as a DaaS solution, Pointivity provides complete PC-style Desktops-as-a-Service for IT services delivered over the web. Pointivity offers simple pricing plans making them easy to buy and better yet, easy to manage.
Cloud Desktop Solutions
Anywhere Access from Any Device
Line of business application access. Data control and security.
Working across multiple PCs
Bringing Your Own Device to work
- Support: Cloud desktop technical support comes directly from Pointivity. We manage your hosted desktop and answer any DaaS questions for your business.
- Access: Your employees will simply download an app to access their cloud desktop. They can use any device – PC, Mac, iPad, tablet or smartphone – to log in and access the cloud desktop, complete with applications and data.
- Service: Pointivity takes care of the IT around hosted desktops, so you can focus on your business. We take care of backups, anti-virus, software updates, disaster recovery and cloud desktop modifications.
- Business Model: Pointivity offers hosted desktops and application services offered per month per named user. Instead of expensive hardware and software that may not be fully used, cloud desktops offer the businesses flexibility to add or remove users as needed.
- Choice: Pointivity provides DaaS from a hybrid, public cloud or private cloud. Choose the option that works best for local or global business needs.